Author and travel writer Connie Pearson is a native of Alabama but spent 4 years living in Ecuador, along with her veterinarian/photographer husband. Her book, Telling It On the Mountain: 52 Days in the Life of an Improbable Missionary is for sale on Amazon.com. As socially conscious writers, they have also traveled extensively within the USA, Brazil, Guatemala, South Korea, Kenya, Venezuela, Ecuador, England and Italy. Connie finds people and their stories fascinating and has authored more than 120 articles in 20 different print and online publications in addition to her blog. She loves discovering the cultural distinctions of places around the country and the globe and enjoys sampling regional cuisine.
Articles Published in:
•MilesGeek.com – Regular contributing writer, 123.2K monthly page views, 8.3K social media followers
•Trip101.com – Regular contributing writer, 224K monthly page views , 14.7K social media followers, Audience US (69.5%), UK (13.2%)
•Epicurean-Traveler.com — frequent contributor
*ShortWeeks-LongWeekends.com — frequent contributor
•TheYums.com – twice-monthly restaurant reviews
•The Athens News Courier, Athens, AL, quarterly contributor
See a full listing of articles at https://www.theregoesconnie.com/published-articles/
• Success Panel at the Ultimate Travel Writer’s Workshop, New Orleans, Sept. 2016, sponsored by Great Escape Publishing
• Numerous religious and missions organizations
• Food Bloggers Summit – Invited Participant in Orange Beach, AL, November 2016 in conjunction with the World Food Championships Competition. Invited to return in 2017.
Audience for ThereGoesConnie.com:
•76.8% female •Ages 25-65 •Parents/Grandparents •Residents of the United States •Frequent Travelers
Social Media Reach:
Though not new to writing, Connie’s social media presence is fairly new, and growing rapidly. With 2,550+ followers across all platforms. Her following continues to grow at an average of 26.5% per month as she serves an actively engaged audience.
* Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
• The International Travel Writers Alliance (ITWA)
• International Travel Writers and Photographers Alliance (ITWPA)
• E.A.T. Certified Judge for the World Food Championships
• Bachelor of Arts in Music Education, University of Alabama in Huntsville, 1984
• Bachelor of Music in piano performance, Auburn University, 1971
Connie’s Email: email@example.com